ULTA Beauty Enterprise Project Manager in Bolingbrook, Illinois
GENERAL SUMMARY & SCOPE
- Provide Program Management and Change Management for strategic, cross-functional programs, supporting solution delivery by leading teams and following Project Management methodologies.
- Provide Project Management and Change Management guidance and coaching to business professionals engaged to deliver projects within functional portfolios.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage execution of strategic, complex, cross-functional programs, exercising organizational, leadership, and management skills toward the delivery of the program.
- Lead and facilitate cross-functional teams in defining project goals, deliverables, milestones, resources, budget, and schedule.
- Provide timely and accurate communications to stakeholders, including overall status, health, and business benefits tracking for programs and projects.
- Responsible for the understanding and oversight of project level financial management, including managing to the achievement of the business case.
- Lead project teams in implementing and applying standard processes for risk management, issue management, quality assurance, and project communications.
- Anticipate resourcing needs and develop/modify plans accordingly to achieve desired results.
- Follow the Ulta Project Management Methodology and contribute to the continuous improvement of that methodology through best practices.
- Apply the structured Ulta Change Management methods to projects and lead change management activities, including stakeholder assessment, communication, training/ coaching, resistance management.
- Participate in advancing Enterprise Project Management at Ulta by mentoring and training business team members to build consistent project management and change management skillsets across the enterprise.
- Provide leadership, planning, tracking, benchmarking and reporting to effectively manage programs and projects.
- Facilitate and contribute to the continuous improvement of a standard PM methodology including, but not limited to, project execution, approval, and reporting based on standard PMI practices.
- Facilitate and contribute to the continuous improvement of a standard Change Management methodology, consisting of an Organizational Change Management toolkit with processes, techniques, and templates.
- Provide project management and change management mentoring and training, serving as a subject matter expert to Business professionals across Ulta.
SPECIAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS
- 7 + years of project management experience
- Project Management Certification (PMP) required
- Strong knowledge of project lifecycle and industry-leading program and project management practices and methodologies
- Demonstrated project management planning/ execution skills with a record of leading large projects to obtain tangible business results
- Demonstrated business knowledge and excellence in building relationships with internal and external teams
- Ability to influence, inform, and collaborate with all levels of Management
- Task and resource management experience
- Effective leader of cross functional teams; ability to work collaboratively with and through others
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal; ability to articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Strong interpersonal/collaboration skills
- BS degree required, Masters Degree (MBA) a plus
Date Posted: 6/19/2017
Address: 1000 Remington Blvd
Category: Accounting & Finance