ULTA Beauty Maintenance Analyst in Bolingbrook, Illinois
The Maintenance Analyst is responsible for supporting the field Maintenance organization with data and reporting requirements for parts analysis, KPI reporting, trending patterns and identifying areas for improvement. This includes working with corporate Finance and IT organizations, DC Managers, Supervisors and Supply Chain Support Teams to setup reporting and analytical needs.
Providing oversight for maintenance policy implementation relative to metrics/data management, equipment analysis, preventive maintenance specifications, and compliance:
- Develops and maintenance plant maintenance metrics in accordance with the ManagerPlus Maintenance System. Develops and maintains monthly KPI’s, Metric, and dashboard for Sr. Manager.
- Understands operations and derives Key Critical Equipment management. Develops equipment Prototypes or Models.
- Develops system for cost/budget management and prepares feedback to the maintenance manager.
- Develops system and sustains technical information to include manuals, blueprints, and change control.
- Lead administrator for ManagerPlus to include training, application, and deployment. Main POC for all DC’s.
- Assists Sr. Managerprepare capital plans and annual operation budgets.
- Develops tools to track Utility Costs for all DC. Monitors for abnormal Utility expenses.
- Utilizes ManagerPlus to track all invoices for all DC’s and provides a dashboard report of monthly expenses.
- Utilizes ManagerPlus to understand equipment history and failure trends in order to develop action plans.
- Responsible for insuring the department has all special equipment and tools to perform diagnostics and maintenance.
- Utilizes ManagerPlus to accurately track all assets inventories and life cycles.
- Department leader in technical understanding of equipment function and maintenance tools.
- Responsible for contract retention.
- Develop reporting for parts usage, work order management, and warranty recovery. Tracks all asset warranties and administer all warranty claims.
- Develop summary analyst of Material Handling Assessments discrepancies.
Preventive Maintenance Management
- Develops all Preventive Job Plans in the ManagerPlus based on proper failure mode analysis.
- Develops NEW Job Plans, including execution timing, based on time studies for new equipment.
- Develop tools to monitor Level of Service or completion of PM’s for the network.
- Utilize ManagerPlus to track all Training programs or processes.
- Partners with Corporate Compliance Team to ensure all Safety or OSHA Compliance implemented.
- Utilize ManagerPlus to meet all Records retention requirements based on industry standards.
Position Requirements Include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering, Maintenance, Accounting, or Finance related field required; MBA a plus
- Experience with SAP software application is a plus
- Proven analytic and quantitative decision-making skills
- Strong analytical, organizational, data management and problem solving skills
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Familiarity with vlookups, pivot tables, and basic macro writing abilities, as well as the ability to build complex, scenario based, input driven models is a minimum requirement.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office suite including Excel, Office and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to develop appropriate metrics to track, managed and optimize the fleet, parts, inventory, etc
- Broad business knowledge, organizational awareness, standard finance and accounting methods, and an understanding of business profitability drivers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interface efficiently with all levels of management – ability to provide clear, concise explanations of complex problems to management
- Strong work ethic and results orientation required for fast paced, customer-focused environment
- Strong project management, organizational, and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to travel (10%) to Distributions to assess processes.
Date Posted: 6/17/2017
Address: 1000 Remington Blvd
Category: Supply Chain