ULTA Beauty Vendor Management, Supply Chain in Bolingbrook, Illinois
GENERAL SUMMARY & SCOPE
The Sr. Supplier Collaboration Specialist will support the execution of performance improvement plans with Ulta Beauty’s Supplier Brand Partners, in accordance with Merchandising, Inventory/Planning and Supply Chain internal business partners. This role will work closely with Supplier Brand Partners on key collaboration activities and the proactive management of compliance. This position will work across many functional areas of Ulta Beauty.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Lead day to day management and execution of Joint Initiative Developments (JIDs) with Strategic Supplier Brand Partners
Document and refine JIDs to scale programs to additional Supplier Brand Partners
Prepare strategic plans for internal alignment sessions and updates with supplier engagement
Review scorecards and update performance metrics/reports with internal cross functional partners
Resolve compliance issues/discrepancies (liaise with cross-functions to address root cause)
Provide inputs to updates for the supply chain guide
Coordinate Supplier segmentation scoring process for updates to existing Supplier tiers (annually) and new suppliers (as needed)
- Minimum of five years direct work experience in supplier performance or three years of experience of project management capacity in retail.
- Experience in multiple and/or large scale project management, preferably within the context of a retail environment or commensurate business experience.
- Working knowledge of Merchandising and Supply Chain Process Best Practices.
- Retail background with strong process and systems acumen.
- BS or BA University degree
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines while using analytical and problem solving capabilities.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, project team and other departments within the organization.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure environment.
SPECIAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to set expectations and delivery results on time
- Reliable and accountable business partner
- Positive attitude and advocate of change/change management
- Facilitate meetings and experience in delivery training
- Possess the expert knowledge to identify opportunities for change and the ability to convey the need for change.
- Knowledge of applications development methodologies
- Strong knowledge in MS word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Overtime may be required to meet project deadlines.
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate computer keyboard, mouse and other devices and objects.
- Capability to participate in training sessions, presentations and meetings.
- Travel approximately 10% of time. (Stores, meetings, conferences, training)
Date Posted: 8/6/2017
Address: 1000 Remington Blvd
Category: Supply Chain