JPMorgan Chase Associate Sourcer (Project Manager) - Commercial Banking in Chicago, Illinois
JPMorgan Chase & Co . (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/ .
The Commercial Banking Recruiting team is currently hiring an Associate Sourcer / Project Manager. As a sourcer /project manager, your primary sourcing responsibilities include identifying candidates for open positions and pipeline requisitions and partnering with recruiters to fully understand the staffing strategy for the business. You will creatively source qualified candidates through a wide variety of channels (JobConnect/Taleo, direct sourcing, internet, employee referrals, community involvement, job fairs, etc.), understand diversity goals and provide candidate slates in support of these goals, keep current on the local labor market trends and share information with clients and colleagues. You will also be responsible for working closely with the CB Head of Recruiting on key projects and business management initiatives designed to support the overall talent strategy for the business.
· Responsible for sourcing, interviewing and presenting qualified candidates and solicit feedback on candidates to refine recruiting strategy as applicable
· Proactively share innovative solutions to add value, anticipate needs, and streamline process for the client
· Demonstrate expert level of understanding of the line of business recruiting needs by participating in client meetings, being aware of changes within the business, acting as a subject matter expert for areas of recruiting responsibility as well as managing hiring manager/candidate expectations
· Provide candidates with frequent & timely communication throughout recruitment process, share candidate feedback and appropriately disposition all candidates
· Educate candidates on the career growth potential, benefits, compensation philosophy and many advantages of working for JPMC, selling both the firm and the opportunity
· Understand diversity goals for respective sub-LOB’s, provide education to hiring manager and ensure diverse candidate slates
· Provide meaningful market data in support of client needs
· Ability to develop creative and diverse sourcing strategies; including use of technology, market mapping, and cold-calling
· Solid project management and reporting skills with ability to manage complex situations and multiple priorities with a committed dedication to providing a high level of customer service
· Excellent influencing, communication, organizational, negotiation and presentation skills, including the ability to effectively influence senior management
· Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to establish strong relationships stakeholders and candidates
· Ability to multi-task and utilize good time management skills
· Demonstrates sense of urgency and takes ownership of solving problems
· Entrepreneurial, self-starter who can work with minimal oversight and with a high sense of urgency
· Taleo, PowerPoint, and Excel proficiency is required
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.