City Colleges of Chicago College Senior Storekeeper in Chicago, Illinois
- COLLEGE SENIOR STOREKEEPER
- MALCOLM X COLLEGE
- Malcolm X College is seeking a Senior Storekeeper to assist in organizing and overseeing store functions for the stockroom.
- DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILIES
* * Orders, receives, and records the receipt and issuance of supplies, equipment and furniture in accordance with established procedures.
* * Maintains daily receiving records.
* * Maintains the tagging and recording of new furniture and equipment.
* * Oversees physical inventories and maintains computerized inventory records.
* * Maintains computerized inventory records; maintains files of purchase orders and office and school product catalogs.
* * Prepares materials for routine, bulk and express mailings.
* * Graduation from high school or the equivalent required, supplemented by three years of training and /or experience in requisitioning, receiving, recording, storing and issuing materials, supplies and equipment; or an equivalent combination of training and experience
* * Good knowledge of receiving, recording, storing and issuing materials, supplies and equipment
* * Good knowledge of college shipping and receiving procedures and college inventory procedures
* * Knowledge of postage meters and other office equipment
* * Ability to plan, organize and supervise the work of subordinates
* * Ability to use personal computer in the maintenance of shipping and receiving records
* * Ability to perform manual tasks requiring good physical condition
* * Good organizational and verbal skills
- Chicago residency is required for all full-time employees within 6 months of hire.
- We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
- Thank you for your interest in City Colleges of Chicago!
Primary Location: Malcolm X College
Job Posting: Jun 19, 2017, 1:01:34 PM
Req ID: MAL0000877
Employee Type: Full Time
Union Code: 1708Unit1