Danaher Corporation Dental Implant Sales Representative (N. IL (Chicago), N. Indiana) in Chicago, Illinois
Danaher Company Description
Implant Direct is one of the fastest growing major dental implant companies in the world today. We’re one of the many operating companies within Danaher Corporation’s dynamic portfolio of dental companies.
Implant Direct operates a state of the art manufacturing facility in Thousand Oaks, California. We manufacture and distribute a broad range of value priced surgical, prosthetic and regenerative solutions to dental professionals in the US, Canada, and around the globe. We design and develop products which make high quality implants more accessible to patients around the world. We educate dentists on how to place implants and improve their patient care.
If you are interested in working in a lean, fast moving, entrepreneurial environment where you can learn, grow and make a difference, join us at Implant Direct.
Are you a motivated and energetic Sales Representative with a proven track record in outside sales and a passion for the medical/dental device industry? If so, we want to speak with you!
Implant Direct (an affiliate of Danaher) headquartered in Thousand Oaks, CA is a state-of-the-art dental implant manufacturer and one of the fastest growing companies in the industry. We are seeking a qualified Regional Sales Representative with medical device manufacturer sales experience to join our elite sales team for the Upstate New York territory.
JOB SUMMARY: Perform all field sales functions in an assigned territory including, solicit and secure orders from potential and current clients, communicate product information and features that will enhance client’s knowledge, provide customer service as required, forecast future sales, prepare periodic reports as required and record all activity in CRM system (SalesForce).
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Secure orders from existing and new clients by means of visiting the client’s clinical office, teaching center, institutional facilities or contacting by phone.
- Secure opportunities to quote on client requirements.
- Follow up (by phone, email, or in person) on quotations submitted to clients.
- Establish professional client / Implant Direct relationships with appropriate client personnel (purchasing, dental assistants, office managers, dentists, and key contact/point person.)
- Submit weekly activity / call report concerning client related activities for quotes, orders, and problems concerning client / Implant Direct relationships.
- Perform all assigned duties in the assigned sales territory, including but not limited to meeting or exceeding all sales goals and initiatives.
- Conduct product training session at client locations (i.e., Lunch-and-Learns, or evening programs.)
- Provide client reports, as requested by manager, to include, but not limited to territory sales (loss/gain of major accounts, competitor activity impacting sales, sales successes, etc.)
- Provide a territory sales forecast on a monthly basis.
- Record all sales activity and client contact information in CRM system (SalesForce).
- Performs any directly related appropriate duties assigned by Management.
- Provides excellent product education to clients. (Addresses compatibility and mating parts issues, etc.)
- Attend and generate sales at various Trade / Sales shows events at the instruction or direction of the Regional Sales Manager and / or VP of Sales – United States and / or President.
- Continue to maintain and develop product knowledge on current and new products.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 years of outside sales experience, preferably in a business that manufactures, sells, and distributes own product(s).
- Ability to travel 30% overnight.
- Reside in or around the Chicago, IL or N. Indiana area.
- Possess a valid driver’s license without a DUI/DWI conviction within the last three years for the province/state in which the sales person resides.
- High level of technical and material knowledge of the products in the dental field preferred.
- Prefer medical device manufacturer experience; knowledge of dental implants and experience selling to dental professionals plus.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents, in English, such as professional journals, technical procedures, governmental regulations, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondences.
- Ability to effectively present information, communicate and respond to questions clearly and persuasively with clients, management and other key members of the company while maintaining a high level of professionalism.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Must present a strong aptitude and comfort level to personally observe and advise on dental implant procedures.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle, or feel objects and/or controls. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, climb stairs, sit, reach with hands and arms, and talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Position requires frequent travel.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Implant Direct is committed to providing a dynamic and challenging work environment. Recruiting and retaining a winning team of employees dedicated to the company’s quality policy is critical to our ability to provide our customers with high quality dental products.
Implant Direct offers competitive compensation and a generous benefits package. Benefits include: Medical and dental, vision insurance, 401(k) plan with employer match, group term life & AD&D, Flexible Spending Account, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts, company car and paid vacation and holidays. Please visit our website at www.implantdirect.com for more information about our innovative company.
Implant Direct Sybron International, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and industrial solutions. Our globally diverse team of 59,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.5B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 2,000% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Implant Direct
Job Function: Sales
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-IL-Chicago
Req ID: IMP000433