Aon Corporation Financial Analyst II - Construction in Chicago, Illinois
Aon Is Looking For A Financial Analyst II
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Construction Services business group within Aon Risk Solutions in Chicago, Illinois. You will report directly to the Director of Finance.
Your Impact As A Financial Analyst II
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform in-depth reviews of variances compared to forecast, budget and prior year for both revenue and expense
- Prepare and clearly present business results to management.
- Track daily changes to revenue and proactively work with the business to maximize financial results
- Gather data from financial databases and business teams to create monthly and annual revenue and expense projections
- Create and review management reports, ensuring financial information has been recorded accurately
- Assist with the annual budgeting processes, including data collection and analysis.
- Respond to ad-hoc requests as assigned.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Effective communicator:able to direct attention where it is needed; ability to convey complex concepts clearly and simply
- Good teammate: shares ideas with others; positive, can-do-will-do attitude; flexible to change
- Relationship builder: skilled at creating bonds and partnering with others
- Possesses the drive to continually learn and improve
- Detail-oriented, organized, and reflective approach to the job
- High proficiency in MS Excel and Access, including pivot tables and macros
- Experience in People Soft and TM1 a plus
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- FP&A; experience (Forecasting, Planning and Analysis) preferred
- 2-5 years of experience desired
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. Tolearn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background checkconsistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
DISCLAIMER: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Job number: 2432427
Category: Accounting & Finance
Location: United States, IL, Chicago