Kelly Services Marketing Manager in Chicago, Illinois
Our client, a financial services holding company, is currently seeking a Project Manager (Agile Marketing) for a 5 Month Contract opportunity with the chance for extension. The position is located in Chicago, IL.
By working for our client, you will be exposed to a company that has over $10 billion dollars in revenue, is traded on NYSE, work in a fast paced corporate environment with over 65,000 employees and be an integral part to the marketing team.
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
Year-end bonus program
Recognition and incentive programs
Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
The Hours for this position:
$32.00 – 40.35 / Hour W2
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
The Agile Marketing Team Lead will be accountable for
Leading transformation of U.S. Bank’s marketing culture and process through the adoption of agile principles Enabling the Agile Pilot Team to maximize campaign velocity and quality through consistently applied sprint policies and smart problem-solving Strategic planning of breakthrough initiatives from the company’s digital marketing strategy portfolio
The right candidate will have a track record of success leading similar transformational efforts in high-performing marketing organizations, e.g. large consumer brands, cutting-edge advertising agencies, or the marketing and media practices of top management consulting firms. S/he will be an expert in a broad range of project management methods including those of Waterfall, Agile, Lean, etc., and also will possess strong digital marketing skills ranging from the interpretation of data and analytics to the creation of user experience design approaches. Finally, this individual in an ideal world will have experience in the consumer banking industry, although such a background is not required. Above all, s/he will be a relentless advocate and problem solver for his or her teams, which is to say a leader who is passionate about clearing roadblocks, reducing bureaucratic overhead, solving political conflicts, and blowing performance targets out of the water.
• Identify opportunities to accelerate and improve marketing processes and digital marketing strategy through agile thinking
• Inspire Agile Pilot Team and stakeholders to embrace essential agile practices such as sprints, stand-ups, backlogs, etc. and help lead the community of practice to climb the maturity curve
• Drive definition of campaign goals, creation of customer stories, building of team backlogs, timeboxing of deliverables, and routing and execution of tasks throughout Pilot campaigns
• Anticipate threats to team progress and engage stakeholders and leadership to address issues
• Continually measure and report on team and campaign performance
• Coach team to optimize individual and group contributions and maximize campaign ROI
• Help to align Agile Pilot campaigns with overall U.S. Bank brand and digital marketing strategy
• Work with VP of Integrated Marketing Strategy on planning of high-impact projects from the digital strategy portfolio
• Capture levels of effort, project timelines, and resourcing and budgetary requirements of digital strategy portfolio initiatives, e.g. marketing technology POCs and implementations
• Help develop business cases for major investments required to fund digital strategy portfolio initiatives, including rationales, KPIs, ROI models, etc.
• Contribute to the ongoing growth of a culture of excellence within U.S. Bank’s Marketing organization
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (firstname.lastname@example.org) Why Kelly®?At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]]
Category: Project/Program Management