SKC Communications Programmer in Chicago, Illinois
SKC has a great opportunity for an experienced Programmer to join our team in Chicago. SKC is on the top 10 list of audiovisual integrators and has been named Ingram’s Fastest Growing Businesses for 18 years. SKC offers a full suite of benefits, including medical & dental insurance, flex spending accounts, holiday & vacation leave, and company-matched retirement savings. Our employee programs are designed to encourage ongoing personal and professional growth. SKC enjoys low turnover, promotes from within and fosters a strong team atmosphere.
The preferred candidate will have great technical experience, ability to produce quality programming off-site using test processors and codecs and ability to debug and test systems remotely with assistance onsite via phone or screen share.
- Experience reading and working with system wiring diagrams
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Word
- Biamp and/or Polycom Soundstructure DSP programming experience
- 2+ years of experience installing commercial AV systems
- Ability to write Crestron, AMX and/or Extron code (2 out of 3).
Category: AV Integration
Location: Chicago, IL