Trilogy Behavioral Health Quality Assurance Coordinator in Chicago, Illinois
About Trilogy Behavioral Healthcare:
Trilogy Behavioral Healthcare Inc. strongly believes that treatment services are more effective when provided in the client’s natural setting, hence, the majority of services provided are located in the community. Trilogy Behavioral Healthcare Inc. also employs a holistic approach to each client’s treatment and integrates all facets of our clients’ lives including mental/emotional health, physical health/wellness, employment and education, social and family relationships, substance use/abuse issues, and housing needs.
Typical services provided include case management, counseling/therapy, individual skills training, medication training, crisis intervention, linkage to community resources, advocacy, assessment, and treatment planning.
The Quality Assurance Coordinator is responsible for monitoring and improving clinical record compliance in accordance to federal, state, local, certifying, and licensing guidelines. He/she will execute internal audits, present trending and summary reports, and make recommendations regarding improvements to processes or results. The Quality Assurance Coordinator will coordinate the quality process, adhere to the quality manual, and make revisions when necessary. He/she will also provide Records coverage as needed.
· Review client health records and clinical documentation pertaining to Rule 132, Rule 115, and Rule 2060 through internal quarterly audits. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions based on records reviewed.
· Stay abreast with federal and state publications, mandates, and updates. Disseminate relevant information to appropriate parties as needed
· Educate clinical staff regarding national quality measures and standards to improve program performance
· Facilitate new staff orientations and trainings regarding clinical documentation requirements, HIPPA compliance, OIG process, etc.
· Assist with coordination and facilitation of the Critical Incident Review Committee. Create agendas, take minutes, track action items, and provide follow-up
· Handle client grievances and maintain appropriate processes and documentation
· Assist in the preparation of site surveys, inspections, or audits
· Perform other related duties and/or projects as assigned
· Bachelor’s Degree required. Preference to health-related fields.
· Minimum one year experience in a healthcare, social services, or non-profit setting
· Demonstrated strong and consistent analytical and communication skills
· Superior ability to collaborate and interact with other units/departments
· Exceptional organizational skills
· Maintenance of confidentiality and adherence to HIPPA regulations
· Detail oriented and ability to complete projects with strict deadlines
· Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office applications, and ability to learn new computer systems
Req No.: 2017-1795
External Company URL: trilogyinc.org