Anthem Radiology Solutions Management Director - AIM Chicago - 134929 in Chicago, Illinois
/This position will be located in Chicago IL./ / / Your Talent. Our Vision. At AIM Specialty Health (AIM), a proud member of the Anthem, Inc. family of companies, it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating access to greater care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care. This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve.
Solutions Manager/Director is accountable for AIM’s Radiology solution and leads efforts to: set strategic direction, define the solution, plan enhancements, and bring the solution to market. The director ensures his/her solution is a market leader, generates strong ROI for clients, and consistently improves quality and safety on behalf of health plans, providers, and their members.
Primary duties include but are not limited to:
- Define Radiology solution strategy and roadmap leveraging client insights, current solution performance, market dynamics, and evolving technical capabilities (e.g., advanced analytics).
- Drive planning and execution of solution roadmap to increase value, efficiency, effectiveness, usability, and performance transparency.
- Develops, implements, and maintains competitive solution.
- Partners with solution managers to achieve superior execution of solution strategy in the marketplace.
- Partner with internal organizations (e.g., sales, marketing, technology, clinical, operations) to ensure successful solution development, sales support, and operational successes.
- May lead effort or manage project teams in the implementation of complex solution-client implementations
- Engage with provider community on solutions.
- Leverage performance management insights to drive solution improvements/address challenges
- Serve as market-facing leader in key awareness, adoption, and growth activities, such as marketing, sales meetings, conferences, and publications.
- Collaborate with AIM and client clinical and medical management leadership.
The qualified candidate will have: * 7 years of solution/product management experience with significant large-scale strategic planning, program management, and/or consulting in the health care industry required for the Director level * 5-7 years of experience in a related field, 2-3 years experience in solutions management experience required for the Manager level. * or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background * Good understanding of radiology space * Strong analytical and problem-solving skills * Demonstrated product development successes * Excellent communication skills, including written, oral, presentation, and listening * Ability to collaborate with both internal and external partners * BA/BS degree in a related field required * Graduate degree and/or professional designation related to field preferred. * Project management experience preferred. /Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2016 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran./
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement Anthem, Inc. will recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or other status protected by applicable law. In addition, all personnel actions such as compensation, promotion, demotion, benefits, transfers, staff reductions, terminations, reinstatement and rehire, company-sponsored training, education and tuition assistance, and social and recreational programs will be administered in accordance with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Title: Radiology Solutions Management Director - AIM Chicago - 134929
Requisition ID: 134929