Collabera Client Facing Security Coordinator / Senior Client in Downtown Chicago, Illinois
Client Facing Security Coordinator / Senior Client
Location:Downtown Chicago, IL, IllinoisUS
Job Code:Client Facing Securi
Client Facing Security Coordinator / Senior Client Facing Security Coordinator / Client Facing Security Officer / Senior Client Facing Security Officer / Client Facing CTO / Senior Client Facing CTO
Title : Client Facing Security Coordinator
Location : Downtown Chicago, IL
Duration : 03 Months (Temp. To Perm.)
• The Client Facing Security Officer (CFSC) has a crucial role in maintaining a secure client environment and in meeting contractual requirements.
• The CFSC needs to be involved in all aspects of the client engagement, preferably from the design of the solution through to the implementation phases of the project.
• The CFSC is mainly involved in overseeing information security issues in steady-state delivery of large Enterprise engagements.
• The CFSC’s responsibilities are primarily based on the project’s SOW, but are likely to include most, if not all of the following:
• The CFSC is an operational resource, part of BAU delivery, and reports to the Security Tower.
• The CFSC is the Point of Contact to respond to the client’s security questions.
• The CFSC coordinates security issues across the various towers and teams to find, develop and implement security processes and supportive documentation (as the client would expect).
• The CFSC identifies potential gaps in the existing security practices compared to the client expectations for delivery of services to the client as well as develop solutions to close the security gaps.
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree (Specialization in Info Security is a big plus) of equivalent experience
• 6+ years of proven experience in Information Security domain
• Must have experience reporting to CISO/senior security leadership.
• Adept at understanding the overall security/threat landscape and proposing solutions to mitigate risks from this environment.
• Must have excellent understanding of tools and processes used for strengthening information security posture (Infrastructure Security devices – IDS/IPS, FW, VPN etc; Vulnerability Scanning tools, host based security systems, ISO 27001 controls etc.)
• This is a client facing role - Excellent oral, written and presentation skills in English.
• Ability to work with the virtual teams
• Must have good understanding of IT infrastructure architecture.
• Must be an intelligent, articulate and persuasive individual who can serve as an effective advisor to the senior client security leadership.
• Should be able to communicate security-related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff and drive security across multiple teams
• Security certifications desired – CISA, CISM, CISSP, ISO 27001 - LA, LI, CGEIT etc.
Should you have any questions, feel free to call Rohit Singh on 973-774-7809 or please send me your updated resume at email@example.com. I look forward to working with you.