Aggreko Logistics Coordinator in Lemont, Illinois
Aggreko is a global leader in providing temporary power generation, temperature control and oil-free compressed air systems. Founded in 1962, Aggreko prides itself in inspiring confidence to its customers through equipment, services, relationships and the knowledge that always gets the job done.
We are seeking a highly motivated Logistics Coordinator to be based in Lemont, IL. This person will be responsible for sourcing and transportation of equipment and parts for multiple Aggreko locations. They will also respond to customers concerns and work as a support for the Operations teams.
- Coordinate freight vendors transporting equipment and parts to ensure timely cost effective delivery, negotiate pricing as necessary
- Locate equipment and supplies from internal and external sources to fulfill orders
- Handle incoming customer calls to address equipment, service, or contract issues
- Coordinate equipment servicing and repairs in the shop and field
- Process purchasing transactions for parts, fuel and other items
- Provide freight cost estimates for proposals and contracts
- Maintain optimum inventory levels of equipment and parts for current and future needs
- Maintain and provide accurate records of equipment and parts inventory
- Load and unload equipment and parts from trucks and ensure its appropriate storage as needed
- Provide timely review of service related paperwork to determination eligibility for billing as needed
- Process paperwork and data entry in various areas such as payroll, purchasing, and customer rental contracts, shipping manifest.
- Adheres to safe operating practices and quality standards
- Occasional overnight travel required to projects and other Aggreko locations.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience is preferred
- PC literacy in a Microsoft environment or ERP system
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professional and proficient interpersonal and teamwork skills
- High level of self-motivation, energy and resourcefulness
- Ability to prioritize and respond with a sense of urgency
- Professional and effective communication skills with people at various organizational levels
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced stressful environment
- Skilled at multitasking and detail oriented
- Ability to be resourceful
- Ability to work overtime and be a part of the on-call rotation
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive base salary, plus bonus, profit sharing
- Company benefit plans (medical, dental, life, disability, vision)
- Paid leave (vacation, personal)
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Company provided laptop, cell phone
At Aggreko, we’re leading with confidence, bringing advanced rental energy solutions to the world, and providing you with pathways for success. If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, please submit your resume today.
Aggreko is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.