Aon Corporation Advocacy Delivery Analyst in Lincolnshire, Illinois
Alight Solutions Is Looking For An Advocacy Delivery Analyst
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help drive results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Advocacy business group within Alight Solutions in Lincolnshire, IL..
Your Impact as a Business Delivery Analyst
Business Delivery Analysts (DA) will engage with clients, other internal team members and vendors to execute on activities to serve our clients and their employees. DAs will be focused on daily operational processes required to deliver services to our client(s), while tracking and improving upon our operational metrics. This may include engaging in client projects, supporting project requirements development, testing and deployment of new functionality. Additional opportunities may include skill development in system testing, project management, reporting and data analytics, vendor management, and client communications. The DA supports ongoing delivery through issue resolution, change requests (CRs), and standardized processes that contribute to achievement of Service Levels and Key Performance Indicators. The DA will identify and resolve issues through root cause analysis and then implement solutions. This role will lead and sponsor process creation, improvement initiatives, and changes within the domain.
- Completes daily responsibilities working with third-party providers, other Alight Colleagues, and client contacts to ensure seamless process delivery for our clients’ employees
- Manages ongoing delivery work by utilizing standard project management principles
- Supports service level agreements and adherence to performance metrics by ensuring timely and quality delivery of work
- Supports quality assurance efforts of ongoing processes
- Properly researches and documents system defects
- Provides creative solutions to continuously improve and optimize delivery
- Manages own work and communicates status to team
- Performs complex data analysis, reporting, and data maintenance tasks to including quality assurance
*Case Management Systems: *
- Data exchange support, ensuring that Output files compare to Input files
- Research and Resolve Customer issues, including escalating issues to application vendor
- Assist external and internal partners in troubleshooting any issues and escalations
- Generates reports on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annually schedule as required
- Work with other teams to resolve inquires
- Create detailed functional business requirement specifications and ensures proper testing hand-offs for integration testing
- Conduct stakeholder interviews and stakeholder workshops for projects
- Ensure that the process flows are complete and within the defined scope for projects
- Identify downstream processes and impacts for projects
- Provide status reports and communicate changes in process for project assignments
- Assist in post-project Quality Assurance (QA) and knowledge management
- Participate in projects, ownership of project deliverables
- Ability to learn and apply new skills
- Strong attention to detail and execution
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Ability to work under tight deadlines managing multiple tasks
- Ability to navigate and learn multiple systems
- Ability to problem solve and drive to root cause
- Experience working with a Case Management tool
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated skills in gathering requirements, testing, granting access, and creating customized reports
- Project Management experience a plus
- Develops and maintains Process Documentation (SOP) for various processes as well as review documentation of other team members
- Participate and/or lead projects using own experiences and observations
- Special projects as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
At Alight Solutions, we are reimaging how people and organizations thrive. To deliver on this purpose, we do things differently. From company leaders to our newest colleagues, we all play a role in bringing our values to life. Every colleague shapes how Alight can become better, stronger and brighter – together. With technology as our catalyst and humanity at our core, we advance each day toward a better future in work and life.
About Alight Solutions
As the leading provider of benefits administration and cloud-based HR and financial solutions, we enhance work and life through our service, technology and data. Our 22,000 colleagues across 14 global centers deliver an unrivaled consumer experience for our clients and their people. We are Alight. Reimagining how people and organizations thrive.
By applying for a position with Alight, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Alight’s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Alight Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, veteran, marital, parental, citizenship, or domestic partner status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Alight Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
DISCLAIMER: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.
Job number: 2432411
Category: Benefits Service Delivery
Location: United States, IL, Lincolnshire