Aon Corporation Human Resources Analyst, Lincolnshire, IL in Lincolnshire, Illinois
*Alight Solutions Is Looking For a Human Resources Analyst *
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help drive results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our HR business group within Alight Solutions in Lincolnshire, IL.
Your Impact As An HR Analyst
This is an entry level HR Analyst role that will support administration of Health & Welfare and Retirement, as well as Leaves of Absence and accommodations.
- Vendor Invoicing
- Create POs to process invoices as needed
- Create reporting to support invoice requests
- Participate in testing Workday & UPoint updates
- Support Annual Enrollment testing
- Reporting and Analysis
- Support basic leave and accommodations requests
- Support quarterly 401k true-up process
- Participate in year-end compliance reporting and audits for leaves, health & welfare, and retirement
- Support healthy colleague programs
- Registering participants in various programs
- Responding to requests for information
- Support basic content updates on UPoint
- Support a project and process improvement tracking mechanism, with status reporting to leaders
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- 1-2 years in Human Resources and 1 year generalist experience (including employee relations, employment, compensation, and benefits) preferred.
- Strong proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, and SharePoint.
- A working knowledge of effective general business management practices is desirable.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels on the organization
- Must be able to manipulate large amounts of data, formulate data into easy to read formats and be comfortable telling a story with that data
- Must have demonstrated strategic and innovative thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work with limited direction, extremely proactive, highly driven and self- directed
- Must be a team player.
- Adaptability – quick learner
- Desire to learn and display Alight Solutions values including acting with integrity and displaying a client, colleague and community commitment.
- High school diploma or equivalent; associate or bachelor degree a plus
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
At Alight Solutions, we are reimaging how people and organizations thrive. To deliver on this purpose, we do things differently. From company leaders to our newest colleagues, we all play a role in bringing our values to life. Every colleague shapes how Alight can become better, stronger and brighter – together. With technology as our catalyst and humanity at our core, we advance each day toward a better future in work and life.
About Alight Solutions
As the leading provider of benefits administration and cloud-based HR and financial solutions, we enhance work and life through our service, technology and data. Our 22,000 colleagues across 14 global centers deliver an unrivaled consumer experience for our clients and their people. We are Alight. Reimagining how people and organizations thrive.
By applying for a position with Alight, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Alight’s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Alight Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, veteran, marital, parental, citizenship, or domestic partner status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Alight Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
DISCLAIMER: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.
Job number: 2437584
Category: Total Rewards
Location: United States, IL, Lincolnshire