Mondelez International Production Supervisor in NAPERVILLE, Illinois
With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We’re Mondelēz International , a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD .
Mondelēz International – Naperville is a manufacturer of Triscuit crackers. A variety of cracker products are produced, unitized, and stored at the facility for shipment to various Distribution Centers and customers throughout the United States and Canada. Under the direction of the Business Unit Manager, this position directly supervises the operations of food production areas to include: training of personnel, documentation of job performance, providing feedback and implementing corrective action when necessary. A Operations/Production Supervisor must possess a "big picture" awareness of the business in order to meet production and business goals, maintain quality standards, and communicate effectively with all managers, peers and line employees. As production is a continuous improvement process, Supervisors are expected to identify and initiate improvement opportunities as well as participate in team initiatives to that end. This position is Full Time and flexibility is a must. Applicants should be available to work any shift, overtime and weekends as needed.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Develop and Deliver against GE and BR Glide path
• Coach Audit and Improve Line DMS
• Manage Individual Development Plans for all Core Team Members through 1:1’s
• Lead coordination of Planned Maintenance activities for the line
• Lead coordination of Quality and Sanitation Activities on the line
• Develop Calendar for SGA to move through the Autonomous Maintenance Steps
• Lead coordination of Training Plan/Capability Building Sessions
Other Job Responsibilities:
• Maintains the highest safety standards, ensuring the remediation of all identified risks and continuous reinforcement of Safe behaviors
• Maintains the highest quality standards, driving improvement in QCMS scores
• Ensures compliance with all Federal, State and Company regulatory requirements
• Training of personnel, documentation of job performance, providing feedback and implementing corrective action when necessary.
• Maintains development of High Performance Work System Principles through demonstrating Servant Leadership, actively assessing and monitoring the teams growth
• Maintains positive employee relations and resolves issues in a timely manner
• Maintains awareness of the business in order to meet production and business goals through representation at Planning and Scheduling meetings
• Must maintain effective communication with all managers, peers and line employees outside their sphere of responsibility
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Management, or related field
• 2 years minimum experience in Manufacturing (food service environment a plus)
• 3 years minimum prior Supervisory experience
• Excellent Leadership, Interpersonal, and Analytical skills
• Strong Computer (MS Office) and Communication Skills (Oral and Written)
• Ability to drive Plant Metrics, QSDCM
• Experience with SAP (preferred)
• Strong Continuous Improvement mindset
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.
Title: Production Supervisor
Requisition ID: 1708545