McDonald's IS PROJECT MANAGER in Oak Brook, Illinois
As digital consumer engagement models and retail business opportunities evolve, McDonald’s is creating a digital technology platform and a related architecture foundation that will enable us to reach even more customers and support the McDonald's global digital business and technology growth. Global digital technologies team is the major component of McDonald’s digital initiative, which will revolutionize how McDonald’s interfaces with our customers and remove physical boundaries to allow our customers to connect and order at any time, any place, globally.
We are looking for a highly skilled Technical Project Manager (TPM) to analyze and handle the intake requests from various consumers from multiple markets across globe, manage multiple projects globally, manage multiple Sprints, manage on-site and off-shore resources, and can write technically detailed as well as executive status reports.
We are looking for some who is proficient and experienced in documenting requirements from cross functional teams and can work with other teams to align the team's prioritize and timelines.
We are highly agile, so the TPM should be able to run multiple Sprints as an SCRUM master. Can work in fast pace environment. TPM should have background or experience in software development projects and should be able to help team build work breakdown structure and build user stories. TPM should be able to quickly grasp the technical topologies and systems at highly level so it can present and answer functional and somewhat technical question by them self.
McDonald’s Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or similar field is REQUIRED
• 5+ years as a Technical Project Manager working on IT projects
• Experience converting Use Cases to User Stories, along with User Acceptance Criteria
• Knowledge of Middleware Integration, API, Micro-services, AGILE methodology, SOA, UML, BRD, JIRA, Digital Platforms, Cloud Computing
• Able to communicate effectively with business partners, SMEs, architects and 3rd party vendors, etc.
• Ability to adapt to and understand new products and applications
• Excellent understanding of IT requirements gathering principles and techniques including SDLC and Agile methodology
• Ability to adapt to change and engage team members,
• Strong ability to negotiate and drive for results
• Excellent facilitation and communication skills
• Run daily SCRUMS (multiple SCRUMS by multiple teams)
• Generate weekly status reports for leadership
• Coordinate with cross functional teams for bigger programs and be the key representative of his/her projects or systems/products
• Be the Point person for the Products or Project he/she owns
• Manage project timelines, budgets, on-site and offshore teams
• Write SOW for new initiatives
• Define & track key milestones for any initiative or project
• Work breakdown into smaller tasks or user stories
• Manage L4 Support team and monitor SLAs
Technical Project manager