McDonald's MGR-DEPLOYMENT USORT in Oak Brook, Illinois
As a member of the USORT Deployment Team, you will work with a number of cross functional teams to define deployment requirements, conduct Requests for Information and Proposals, select potential vendors, and manage large scale national deployments of software and hardware. In addition, the development of key deployment processes and data reporting are key parts of your day to day role. You will collaborate with other Home Office departments and Field partners to develop and deliver impactful training strategies, materials and comprehensive communication that prepare the restaurants to maximize business results through effective execution of restaurant technology initiatives. You will be expected to provide support on the testing of technology initiatives by observing and gathering of feedback and communicating results to key members of Home Office and the Field.
McDonald’s Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
• Operations knowledge, restaurant experience preferred
• Strong background in IT process, deployment, and project management
• Excellent communication, teamwork, and organizational skills required
• Ability to lead and collaborate with a diverse work group
• Effective Decision Making skills required
• Bachelors’ Degree
• Be part of a work team within US Operations that is responsible for software and hardware deployment. This team works with defining the technology requirements from an Operations / Business perspective for large scale deployments.
• Prioritize deployment requirements based upon business and operational needs
• Communicate often and effectively to team, individual members, and direct reports
• Balance multiple priorities and people needs
• Act in accordance with our Vision: To be recognized as the leading provider of strategic business solutions for Restaurant Operations through Technology, Innovation, Ingenuity and Service
• Manage and communicate future release and deployment plans
• Develop and coach new talent; support and training for existing talent
• Model business needs and report on how they interact together
• Work directly with key operator and field technology representatives such as; Restaurant Technology Board (RTB), NLC Operations, Operations Team, Operations Technology Managers, Field Integration Directors
• Development of deployment processes and measurement criteria that define steps to success
• Instill culture of collaboration, quality and accountability
Deployment Manger US Operations Restaurant Technology