Rose International INC Lab Technician in Round Lake, Illinois
Position Title: Lab Technician
Position Number: 259445
Location: Round Lake, IL
Desired Skill Set:
GLP, GMP, Lab Tech, Laboratory
Contract Start: 6/26/2017
Duration or End Date: 10 months
Location: Round Lake, IL 60073
Work on assignments that are complex in nature where judgment is required in resolving problems and making routine recommendations. Apply basic and some advanced techniques and procedures to assigned projects.
Responsible for performing a wide variety of research and/or developmental laboratory tasks and experiments. Perform detailed analyses and tests. Assist in compiling observations, analyzing data and interpreting results. Maintain laboratory equipment and inventory levels for laboratory supplies. May write experimental reports, summaries and protocols. May also develop and maintain record keeping for experiment performed. Perform simple troubleshooting and calibration of instruments. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Required skills and capabilities:
• Proficient use of laboratory equipment and tools
• Familiarity with GMP/GLP desired
• Maintain calibration of lab equipment
• Proficient in recording original data
• Basic understanding of documentation systems.
• Ability to use computer for word processing, spreadsheets, document retrieval, e-mail, business calendars.
• Ability to handle urgent and multiple tasks
• Experience with troubleshooting electrical / mechanical devices is preferred
High School diploma or equivalent, AA Degree preferred. 2-4 years experience in related field.#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic
protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered
in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.