Experian Data Modeling Analyst in Schaumburg, Illinois
Job Description - Data Modeling Analyst (171056)
Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Data Modeling Analyst-Job Number:171056
Experian Marketing Services’ Targeting division is on a mission to help modern marketers deliver the best data-driven interactions possible with their customers and prospects – meeting people with the right message wherever they may be. Over the past 40 years, our data and marketing technology has been leveraged by over 10,000 leading brands around the globe to deliver powerful marketing campaigns across direct mail, online, mobile, email, and television. As a formidable leader with privacy expertise in marketing data, identity management, media activation and campaign measurement, Experian Marketing Services’ Targeting division provides employees endless ways to make a meaningful impact on the world of marketing. Interested in living your passion and helping change the way advertisers do their job? Consider joining Experian, one of Forbes’ 100 Most Innovative companies, and taking your career to new heights
• Execute analytical projects, at times leading analysis project from solution design and data integrity evaluation through solution documentation and implementation
• Work with members of the various teams to understand and clarify projects’ objectives and to develop appropriate statistical models
• Research and Development on big data analytics to process streaming data and automation. Test and apply appropriate statistical method to perform analyses
• Support the development of new analytical and data products and services, and the enhancement of current processes and offerings
• BS or MS program in a quantitative discipline (e.g., Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, or Economics) is required for this position
• Good knowledge of Python and SAS a plus.
• Knowledge of statistical theory and methods
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Proficiency with PC applications including Excel/Excel Macros, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Word
• Flexible, adaptable team player with strong interpersonal skills
• Familiar with Database and SQL preferred. Hadoop/Spark a plus
• No Minimum years of experience required, but must be a quick learner and interesting to AI and big data process.
Primary Location:United States-Illinois-Schaumburg
Job Posting:06/14/2017, 8:33:58 PM
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
It is the policy of Experian to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. All employment practices such as recruitment, selection, promotions, and other terms and conditions of employment are administered in a manner designed to ensure that employees and applicants for employment are not subjected to discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, medical condition, pregnancy, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.
This policy relates to all phases of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting and/or recruitment advertising and selection for hire. As part of the company’s equal employment opportunity and affirmative action policy, Experian will also take affirmative action as called for by applicable laws and Executive Orders to ensure that minority group individuals, females, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, other protected veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, and qualified disabled persons are introduced into our workforce and considered for promotional opportunities.
Experian is committed to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where Experian applicants and employees are treated with respect and dignity. This policy is in accordance with State and Federal laws and reaffirms our company’s continuing commitment to both the spirit and intent of Equal Employment Opportunity laws and policies.
Experian provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org or 714-830-5022. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Experian will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with Experian.