Zurich NA Diversity & Inclusion Consultant in Schaumburg, Illinois
Zurich is currently looking for a Diversity & Inclusion Consultant to join our Talent Management team at our North American head-quarters in Schaumburg, Illinois.
Are you passionate about the value of diversity in corporate environments? If so, we want your help in progressing our culture of diversity and inclusion (D&I). We are looking for someone to help build the infrastructure of a sustainable D&I practice, while driving belief in D&I through all levels of the organization.
Client Internally Focused - The job’s core deliverables rely on delivering service to internal clients, usually at the line manager or employee level. May involve sharing subject matter expertise to others in the organization or supporting others in their efforts to deliver on our promise.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Providing expertise in D&I subject-matter for the implementation of D&I initiatives, including but not limited to recruitment, selection, assessment, training and compliance
- Managing multiple employee resource groups (ERGs), including interfacing with executive sponsors
- Establishing and managing internal D&I communication cadence to tell the D&I story; explore external communication opportunities
- Developing content for D&I presentations and communications, working collaboratively with organizational business partners
- Performing competitive analysis on D&I strategies and tactics
- Developing metrics reporting and processes to measure engagement and progress
- Providing input and making recommendations on D&I investments in relation to function’s budget
- Keeping current on industry issues and developments by maintaining contact with others in field, attending industry events and utilizing professional and educational research
- Demonstrating a passion for and serve as a change agent for cultural diversity in a corporate environment
- Bachelor’s Degree and 6 or more years of experience in the Business areaOR
- High School Diploma or Equivalent and 8 or more years of experience in the Business areaOR
- Zurich approved Apprenticeship program including an Associate Degree and 6 or more years of experience in the Business areaAND
- Experience working within a large corporate environment and collaborating with the functional areas such as Recruiting, HR and Management services to accomplish business objectives
- 2 or more years of Diversity and Inclusion experience in a corporate environment
- Experience in Diversity Program Management
- Experience driving a strategy through an organization and production of measurable results
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate overall strategic vision as well as execution of details
- Experience preparing metric reporting skills, conducting analysis and defining reporting processes
Imagine working for a company that truly cares about their employees, customers, stakeholders, and communities they serve.
Imagine working for a values-driven organization that has the ambition and desire to be the best global insurance provider in the world.
Zurich is that place where 55,000 employees across 200 countries and territories are all focused on helping people and helping companies protect what is truly most important to them. We are a values-driven organization that takes pride in the work that we do every day and we have the ambition to be the best global insurer in the world.
EOE Disability / Vets
Zurich does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of Zurich American Insurance. If you are a preferred vendor, please use our Recruiting Agency Portal for resume submission.
Title: Diversity & Inclusion Consultant
Requisition ID: 170005A3