United Recovery Systems, LP Director, Sales Operations in Woodridge, Illinois
Provide support data to the sales leadership team in order for them to effectively manage sales and marketing efforts. Must be a self-starting, problem solving, and creative thinker. This position is responsible for the critical operations of the sales & marketing departments. Operational responsibilities include maintaining ROI programs on all sales & marketing activities, administration and development of our CRM solution, sales rep statistics and scorecards, and revenue budgeting and forecasting. This position is essential in ensuring the proper data and sales process is intact for the organization.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the Sales Operations team
- Manage data integrity systems and efforts; CRM Administration
- Develop and manage commission, expense, and revenue reporting
- Develop reporting and provide analysis on sales performance Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Identify sales performance KPIs in coordination with sales leaders and update as appropriate
- Establish and maintain the sales forecasting process
- Consolidate data and produce reporting for review by executive leadership
- Provide Customer Relationship Management (CRM) reporting and analysis
- Collaborate with IT Department on Automation and Innovation of Technologies & Processes
- Other duties as assigned.
- Oral Communication Skills
- Written Communication Skills
- High Level of Accuracy
- Telephone Etiquette
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Proofreading Skills
- Prioritization & Multi-tasking
- Time Management
- Strong Work ethic
- Microsoft Excel Proficiency
- Willingness to Travel
Proficiency with MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook is necessary. Analytical background. Proven experience in administrating Dynamics CRM 2015 and the acumen to drive the migration to Dynamics CRM Online.
Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
Disclaimer: _Alltran does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation._
Please visit our company website at www.alltran.com to explore other available positions in our Houston, TX office or to explore opportunities in any of our offices nationwide.
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Woodridge, IL
Job Type: Sales
Experience: Not Specified
Date Posted: 9/15/2017