Honeywell Project Manager in Woodridge, Illinois
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
You will own full program management through a project’s life-cycle including planning, developing, testing, producing and deploying new products. You will lead execution of all assigned programs while maintaining exceptional and consistent performance within budget and requirements. You will provide direct, effective communication to business leadership on assigned programs.
Ensure effective coordination, integration, and interaction with the sponsoring business team(s)
Establish superior customer relationships by exhibiting strong program ownership
Generate and implement program plans and business requirements within approved budget and schedule constraints
20 Manage Customer Relationships
20 Maintain cross-functional relationships
20 Contract Management
20 Participate in Honeywell's operating processes
20 Manage Program Budget Adherence
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s Degreein Business or Engineering_x005F_x000D__x000D__x005F_x000D__x000D__x005F_x000D__x000D_
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to energize cross-functional, global customers, teams, and organizations
- Training and qualification in formal and systematic methods of program planning, management and control
- Ownership and accountability and ability to motive others
- Integrative problem-solving skills
- Ability to execute to plans while effectively managing risks and opportunities
- Ability to think strategically while tactically setting goals and tasks scope
- Ability to travel, including internationally
- Six Sigma Certification (Green Belt, Black Belt or Lean Manufacturing)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or related certification desired
Exempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: req107486
- Category: Customer/Product Support
- Location: ., Woodridge, IL 60517 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.