Reyes Holdings Delivery Driver in Aurora, Illinois
To efficiently deliver the right products to customer accounts, in a professional, safe and timely manner.
People or Process Management Responsibilities: None
Required Skills and Experience:
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• Must have at least 1 year Class A commercial driving experience or equivalent experience in the military
• You must maintain an acceptable driving record in compliance with DOT requirements
• Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form, ability to write simple correspondence
• Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
• Ability to effectively communicate with the shift supervisor, co-workers and other departments on work-related issues in a timely manner.
• Position must pass a post offer drug test and background check.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Experience with a handheld ordering device
• Prior grocery store experience, including stocking, product handling, and local delivery and unloading experience
• Prior customer service experience preferred
• Experience in beverage delivery preferred
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
• Frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and or move up to 175 pounds
• Accurate collection of company assets to include payments, empty kegs, carts, pallets, etc.
• Operate all equipment in a safe, responsible and professional manner
• Other projects or duties as assigned
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.