Google Account Manager, Digital Advertising Sales in Chicago, Illinois
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Please note, by applying into this position you will be considered for roles in the following domain:
Large Customer Sales: Our teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age.
Positions are open within the following verticals: Big Box Retail, Food, Beverage and Restaurants, Business and Industrial Markets, Financial Services
- Work collaboratively with a team to drive growth with existing accounts.
- Ensure all partners in our portfolio are following Google best practices in setting up and managing their customers' accounts.
- Identify and promote other opportunities for partners across portfolio.
- Develop forward thinking, data-driven analysis and recommendations that align with client goals and quantify high-impact opportunities with clear recommendations to pitch to clients.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of account management experience in digital advertising, mobile, video, or programmatic sales.
- Experience growing client accounts for a variety of business partners.
- Expertise in managing digital advertising campaigns with AdWords or a similar product.
- Track record of exceeding sales quotas.
- Success in optimizing products and services based on client needs.
- Ability to troubleshoot potential issues and articulate problems with internal groups.
- Demonstrated success at working with cross-functional teams and building strong relationships internally and externally.
- Ability to multi-task across multiple projects, sales leads and internal stakeholders.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.