North American Roofing Commercial Roofing Project Manager in Chicago, Illinois
North American Roofing is seeking a highly motivated and goal-oriented commercial roofing Project Manager to join our growing Production Team. Take your career to the next level in this high profile role. The successful candidate will have 4+ years of experience in project management, specifically in the commercial roofing industry.
As Project Manager, you will have the freedom to manage your projects as necessary to meet financial goals. Compensation package includes salary plus bonus for project performance. You control your success and earning potential.
This is a great opportunity to showcase your leadership talent. This position will require travel as you will manage projects throughout the country. You will be based from your home office, yet have a strong operational support team at our corporate office to ensure you have the resources needed to be successful.
Our Project Managers are frequently tasked with multiple assignments and duties that must be prioritized. A typical day may involve:
- Managing multiple projects from pre-construction meetings to completion
- Managing and monitoring all project costs to meet budgetary guidelines
- Representing North American Roofing to all clients and attend pre-roof and project meetings
- Recruiting, training, managing, and evaluating staff
- Reporting job progress through CRM system
- Ordering material for jobs as needed
- Reviewing safety procedures as needed and ensure that employees are meeting guidelines at all times
- Scheduling project inspections and manage job through to completion
*Skills and Experience: *
- 7+ years leading multiple Commercial Roofing projects required
- Ability to lead and motivate team members
- Proven success at managing multiple projects and budgets in an efficient manner
- A good driving record is necessary for this position
- Must be able to climb a ladder; position may require lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Travel required
- Ability to pass drug screen and criminal background check
- Ability to speak Spanish is helpful
Top 10 Reasons to Join the North American Roofing Team:
- Competitive starting salary
- Employer sponsored healthcare options including medical, vision & dental
- Employer matched 401(k) Savings Plan
- Access to Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Paid Time Off for volunteering in your community
- Perks Program with deep discounts for your everyday needs, plus entertainment (movies, concerts, and more)!
- Career advancement training
- Wellness programs
- Progressive, people-centric culture
- Holiday & Paid Time Off
Job Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Tracking Code: 1130-198