Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Engineer - Experienced in Chicago, Illinois
How would you like to expand your engineering career by working to improve our machinery and process systems while also managing teams of people? As a Manufacturing Engineer at P&G, you’ll operate in a fast-paced environment. You will work provide quality products that meet the consumer needs and are produced in the appropriate quantity and delivered in a timely and cost effective manner. It’s hard work, but you will have an impact from day one.
As a Manufacturing Engineer, you will need to focus on continuous improvement of our manufacturing products, process technologies and systems. We will need you to focus on cost saving technologies, quality, reliability, safety, and high performance work systems. Your work could be done in a wide variety of fields, including control systems, high-speed packaging, process mechanical operations and chemical processing, all in an extremely cooperative team environment.
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience
- A BS/MS degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, Chemical Engineering, though we may also consider other engineering degrees like Aeronautical, Environmental, or Civil Engineering
- You need to be willing to travel on the job sometimes, though how much varies by position.
- Engineering modeling and simulation skills are desirable.
Just so you know:
- All positions are entry level management roles.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
- Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position. Applicants for U.S. based positions are generally required to be eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. Except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for permanent residency. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
- Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
- Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Title: Manufacturing Engineer - Experienced
Requisition ID: MFG00005532
Other Locations: US-Arizona-Phoenix, US-West Virginia-Martinsburg, US-Massachusetts-Andover, US-Missouri-St. Louis, US-Iowa-Iowa City, US-Louisiana-Alexandria, US-Illinois-Chicago, US-California-Oxnard, US-Delaware-Dover, US-Missouri-Cape Girardeau, US-California-Sacramento, US-Wisconsin-Green Bay, US-Massachusetts-Boston, US-Pennsylvania-Mehoopany, US-Georgia-Augusta, US-Utah-Bear River City, US-Kansas-Kansas City, US-Maine-Auburn, US-North Carolina-Greensboro, US-Georgia-Albany, US-Ohio-Lima