Google Strategic Partner Manager, Google Cloud in Chicago, Illinois
Google Cloud teams work with schools, companies, and government agencies to make them more productive, mobile, and collaborative. On this team, you will drive Google Cloud business relationships by analyzing partner business performance, identifying methods of increasing partner and Google returns, pitching ideas to and identifying opportunities within partners, and coordinating across Google teams to deliver.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Develop partnerships by creating compelling, innovative proposals, garnering cross-functional support and leading implementation.
- Work with partner executive and leadership teams to establish and/or accelerate Google Cloud practices.
- Set business goals with partner stakeholders and manage performance to deliver results.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and implement business initiatives. Create work plans, lead analyses and communicate recommendations/results.
- Forecast and report business growth and other key metrics, track actual progress toward forecasts, drive new business opportunities and ensure resolution of business challenges with channel partners.
- BA/BS degree in Business or related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of relevant work experience across the lifecycle of forming, growing and expanding channel partnerships.
- Experience in channel sales role, working with reseller and/or service partners.
- Experience working within the cloud space and with various cloud platforms.
- MBA, Master's degree or PhD.
- Experience operating within and leading cross-functional teams (Product and Channel Marketing, Sales, Product Management, Legal, Finance, Marketing, etc.)
- Experience in strategy consulting, corporate development and/or private equity.
- Demonstrated ability to develop creative solutions to work towards channel partner growth.
- Excellent attention to detail, highly entrepreneurial, creative, open-minded, persistent, highly collaborative with a passion for driving business results.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to formulate and articulate contractual, technical, financial and value points with partners and internal teams.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.