Comcast Specialist 1, Sales Operations, (Schaumburg) in Schaumburg, Illinois
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for administering sales reports and client activity for
Product Sales Support Team. Provides analytical and statistical support
and prepares standard sales forecasts, budgets, projections, and other
- Maintains current information on Comcast products, services,
equipment, and marketing promotions.
- Conducts clerical research which requires an understanding of
departmental programs, policie, and procedures.
- Researches, processes, and manages customer escalations.
- Responds to and resolves basic account calls and/or escalates
non-technical issues for all accounts to the Product Sales Support
- Provides timely feedback to the appropriate Sale Representative to
ensure account satisfaction.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer